Beardie growing maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. My beardie has been shedding regularly and healthily for all of his life but recently I’ve noted some lighter patches at the top of his front legs that don’t look like his normal shed. I think that sense he is still a juvenile it might be just him growing some new skin to make up for his bigger body?? Does anyone have any ideas? I’m pretty sure it’s not shed. If someone tells me how to I can post a picture

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
To me it looks like shed - it looks like his arms are gonna shed as well as around his mouth
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Ok- well let's see what others can see and say what they think it is
Karrie

Wickedpogana

Juvie Member
Only shed their skin becomes lighter when about to shed and color becomes grimmer they can shed limbs at different times then there body as for their head. I'd mist him with a spray bottle or let him soak

MAXthebeardie

Original Poster
That must be what’s happening but the skin under the place that’s going to shed doesn’t have any pigment or color which there was before. Whatever it is, it’s not hurting or bothering him so I guess I’ll just wait and see. Thanks for everyone’s help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom