What morph? Any help would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
107410-493146186.jpg
I am very confused by this girl. She has dark blue eyes, and she is obviously a red/Orange. I bought her from a local, and they didn't give me much, other than red, leatherback and translucent and hypo.
107410-8644566959.jpg

Wickedpogana

Juvie Member
]I believe he is a leatherback have someone else besides me weigh in some people really know their morphs, if his nails are clear he is a hypo and he doesn't look to be translucent since they have dark black eyes

Cassidee219

Original Poster
Wickedpogana":pjlc8vh3 said:
I believe he is a leatherback

I believe that is correct, I'm just worried other things I was told are a lie. It was from a store owned by a breeder. He told me in the beginning she was a he. She's about a year old, had her for 2 months.

Cassidee219

Original Poster
Wickedpogana":2vj19urb said:
]I believe he is a leatherback have someone else besides me weigh in some people really know their morphs, if his nails are clear he is a hypo and he doesn't look to be translucent since they have dark black eyes

Definite leatherback, I can tell by how she feels. Nails are clear. I was worried he was wrong because the seller told me in the beginning, she was a male. Lol she was about 10 months old when I got her. She's about a year now I believe.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I think it is a leatherback as well as trans, they don't all have black eyes. A dragon with blue eyes is very unique though and they used to be highly sought after.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hypo trans leatherback. Although I'm not 100% sure on the trans. It's hard to tell when they are that large and don't have pure black eyes. Trans don't need to have black eyes, but their scales need to be translucent.. easier to spot in a smaller dragon.

But, I'm leaning towards trans.

All the nails look clear, so a hypotrans leatherback :)
With some bloody awesome eyes.

-Brandon

Cassidee219

Original Poster
AHBD":svyb1wvl said:
I think it is a leatherback as well as trans, they don't all have black eyes. A dragon with blue eyes is very unique though and they used to be highly sought after.
Thanks so much! ❤️

Cassidee219

Original Poster
claudiusx":2x7x5g26 said:
Hypo trans leatherback. Although I'm not 100% sure on the trans. It's hard to tell when they are that large and don't have pure black eyes. Trans don't need to have black eyes, but their scales need to be translucent.. easier to spot in a smaller dragon.

But, I'm leaning towards trans.

All the nails look clear, so a hypotrans leatherback :)
With some bloody awesome eyes.

-Brandon

She is very Beautiful. Thank you so much. She also has this weird Stripe down her back? I'll try to post another photo.
107410-9249338740.jpg

It looks like just flash but it's yellow where as she's red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom