Special needs beardie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaradimian

Juvie Member
Hi all,

So, "Otto the Silly" just saw the copy of the Beautiful Bearded Dragons calender I got my wife for Christmas... and promptly black bearded and started head bobbing at the Feb cover models. In the spirt of today's bubble-wrap-the-world zeitgeist, may I suggest to the fine folks who put this calendar together that they remember the sensitive lizards among us and please put a trigger warning on page 1 so that concerned beardie parents everywhere can protect their fragile little bundles of joy from the harsh realities of... reality. Thank you.

:lol:

P.S. To keep this thread going, what is the silliest thing your beardie has ever black bearded or bobbed to?

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
I wonder if he can tell if the BDs in the pictures are M or F... :?:
I've read they can (allegedly) tell by sight in the wild w/o benefit of pheromones or stereoscopic vision, but it stumps me how.

I haven't seen ZaRDoZ head-bob yet, but he's still a little young(?) at 5 months. He tries to beard, but it just won't turn black (just a little gray & orange band across the bottom), so I don't know if he's defective or what... :?

He seems curious about Ol' Furface, but hasn't reacted, which surprises me a tad... :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom