Incense burning smell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! So I have a baby bearded dragon around 4 months and I know that you can’t burn incense around them, however I use a backflip incense burner in my room and I was wondering if it’s safe to bring it in my room (where she lives) while she’s hanging out in a separate room and then turn on the fan and open windows and air dry the room out of any smoke (though it doesn’t make much) but the scent will still be there. Is the scent okay?

Wickedpogana

Juvie Member
CrunchyBeardedBaby":27enjaz1 said:
Hi! So I have a baby bearded dragon around 4 months and I know that you can’t burn incense around them, however I use a backflip incense burner in my room and I was wondering if it’s safe to bring it in my room (where she lives) while she’s hanging out in a separate room and then turn on the fan and open windows and air dry the room out of any smoke (though it doesn’t make much) but the scent will still be there. Is the scent okay?
Their can be essential oils or other harmful cargogenic compounds that are let off by the fumes essential oils can kill your dog and dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom