Happy Birthday Hiccup

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Well Hiccup is turning 2 --- this morning we tried feeding him his hornworm but wasnt interested - I guess it was too early for him
97951-6610602387.jpg
97951-1656370559.jpg
Karrie

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
That is perfect.

Happy birthday here is a hornworm I hope you love it!!!

No.

Sure thing master! Whatever you wish!

Happy hatch day Hiccup <3

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Didn't seem impressed with those worms .

BTW from the info I got from the breeder , Caesar and Cleo are 1 year old give or take a week or two today too.
So since Caesar quite likes mealworms , he scored 4 as a treat after his regular crickets & BSFL , and had an extra long period of floor time , along with longer mom and then dad snuggles - these have become his thing in the last week or two , once he seeks out a spot under the my great grandmum's display cabinet , he gets a snuggle and some petting from his human mum, while I'm feeding Cleo and Fluffy, then he comes to me for a dad snuggle before going into his rearing tub for the night.
Cleo is not a fan of mealworms (good girl) but likes her BSFL , so I gave her more BSFL than crickets of a change , and she scored more chair time ( her thing is take over my fav seat while I'm seated one over next to the lizards tubs ) , and a longer snuggle from me before bed time.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hiccup drove me nuts yesterday --- he was out for a little bit in the morning at the kitchen table around 9 30- put him back in to see if he would eat - nope warmed up again then was running the tank by 10 30 got him out was on the back of the chair looking out LR window till around 1 - put him in the tank again by 2 he was running the tank again - got him out again and this time we were on the LR floor running for a bit then I picked him up had him sitting on me for about another hr or so then he decided to calm down --- by 5 30 he is in his rock cave and had gone to bed - he never ate all day yesterday -- he normally gobbles down horn worms --- and now again this morning we are back to wanting out again and its not even 9 am ---- I just turned the lights on here about 20 minutes ago -- I dont know what the deal is
Karrie

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Karrie! :D

Sorry I missed your post here. Happy belated birthday to Hiccup! :love5:

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom