Had to wake dragon up

This forum is for general Beardie discussions that do not fit within other specialized forums. Please use a forum specific to your issue, if one applies.

Had to wake dragon up

Postby BeardedDragonSteve » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:05 am

So a few days ago I had to wake Smaug up for something and she was not happy. When I started to pick her up, her body moved away from my fingers and then started to hiss like "I NEEDZ MY SLEEPZ, DONTZ WAKE MEH UP :angry5: "
Got Crickets?
BeardedDragonSteve
Juvie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Had to wake dragon up

Postby Gormagon » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:00 pm

So she has developed a severe case of "Sleepyheaded Grumpy Dragon Syndrome"..... she'll get over it, LOL!
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
RIP Peaches 10-1-18 Forever in my Heart
Gormagon
Extreme Poster

Postby BeardedDragonSteve » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:52 pm

Gormagon wrote:So she has developed a severe case of "Sleepyheaded Grumpy Dragon Syndrome"..... she'll get over it, LOL!

Yes, I am severely worried
Got Crickets?
BeardedDragonSteve
Juvie Poster

Postby Linzloohoo » Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:51 pm

Lol. I woke mine up the other day as well cause he had been sleeping for 2 days straight (he’s only 7 months old doing a semi-brumation thing). He has never acted aggressive but man was he pissed when I lifted up his hide. But then I gave him a hornworm as an apology and all is well.
Linzloohoo
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Postby Deabrua » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:48 pm

Im not sure if Im extremely lucky or extremely unlucky. My dragon has always been extremely docile, she's never been grumpy with me whether moving her or the tank, she'll sit with me all day if I dont move her back to the tank.
Deabrua
Hatchling Poster

Postby BeardedDragonSteve » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:21 pm

Deabrua wrote:Im not sure if Im extremely lucky or extremely unlucky. My dragon has always been extremely docile, she's never been grumpy with me whether moving her or the tank, she'll sit with me all day if I dont move her back to the tank.

How old is she? Also I like your location :D
Got Crickets?
BeardedDragonSteve
Juvie Poster

Postby Deabrua » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:43 pm

She is 17-18 months old, Ive had her since she was 2 months old. (Hatched august 25th, 2018. Purchased october 22nd, 2018)
Deabrua
Hatchling Poster

Postby Drache613 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:11 pm

Hello,

They tend to really get mad if they are sleepy & are woken up unexpectedly. Some get more
aggressive than others. She will be alright, hopefully she will get up for you soon!

Tracie
Drache613

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to General Discussion