Weaning lebron James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone I hope y’all had a safe holidays ! Lebron is still the same, now I’m trying to wean him from his reptiboost and back on to crickets. Any advice ? He shows absolutely NO interest in them he even has his eyes closed and everything I’m not sure what to do

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
So what is the update w/ the little guy? Hes doing better I take it-- they get stubborn when they are hand fed --- I know some others on here will be able to help --- how is his strength? He up and running around?
Karrie

Lizzierenai

Original Poster
KarrieRee":1plavwhs said:
So what is the update w/ the little guy? Hes doing better I take it-- they get stubborn when they are hand fed --- I know some others on here will be able to help --- how is his strength? He up and running around?
Karrie

No he’s still not active. I started giving him bene-bac so hopefully it will help he is always urating with no poo bc of the reptiboost he just sits there basking with his eyes closed he runs around sometimes, if I could just get him eating live feeders we’ll be great

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
What are you feeding for live feeders? Have you tried taking some dubia guts or cricket guts and rubbing on his nose? See if that sparks the appetite-- maybe some BSFL or super worms wriggling in front of him?
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom