Lebron James final update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you to everyone whose helped the past few weeks in taking care of lebron james. I’m crying as I type this, but we’ve done all that we could do for him the vet said the best thing now is just keep him comfortable and warm as the inevitable heads towards us. I have the cold comfort in knowing that I did everything possible to help this little baby along but I guess that wasn’t enough.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
What in the world happened? Is he still w/ us? I feel terrible---- I have been thinking about you and the little guy from your last post when I posted--- :(
Karrie

Lizzierenai

Original Poster
KarrieRee":36yaazd3 said:
What in the world happened? Is he still w/ us? I feel terrible---- I have been thinking about you and the little guy from your last post when I posted--- :(
Karrie

I’m pretty sure it’s the Albon medicine that messed him up, he hasn’t ate in days or drank water, tonight I got him the flukers repti-boost and water in hopes he snaps out of it, but the vet said to just try to keep him comfortable. He’s still around, I fed him water and the repti-boost in a syringe and he liked that, my pin-heads just came in too so hopefully by gods grace he’ll snap out of it ?? Thank you especially for helping me your a god sent !!!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Yes keep feeding him especially the water --- have you stopped the medication?
Karrie

Lizzierenai

Original Poster
KarrieRee":2klehd9k said:
Yes keep feeding him especially the water --- have you stopped the medication?
Karrie

YES i have, I give him repti boost and he enjoys it. He’s scratching his nose on his floor could that be a sign of pre shedding ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom