Little Boy Or Little Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

My beardie is around 4-6 months old, and was sold to me as a male. He/She never head bobs, but oftentimes, he/she will wave. I know that all beardies are different, and there aren't any concrete male v. female behaviors, especially at 4-6 months......butttt I have a slight hunch that my male, might actually be a female. Either way, I don't care, but I am quite curious!
This is my first reptile, so I really can't tell.....can anyone help me out please!

106729-9403039463.jpg
106729-9971991321.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
The older they get the easier it gets. But based on your picture nothing is saying male to me :p

-Brandon

shewholuvsreptilez30

Original Poster
claudiusx":1il0q7nf said:
The older they get the easier it gets. But based on your picture nothing is saying male to me :p

-Brandon

Thank you so much for that info!! Is there anything different I should know, do female beardies have different needs? Should I set up a dig box?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
It looks female to me for the most part but I actually have a male that looks female unless I twist his tail a bit in different angles . Can you gently twist his/her tail slightly either way as you arch it like that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom