Lebron James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone ☺️ I got Lebron James a new terrarium and he seems to love it ! The cool side is 80 degrees and the basking side is 90-100 hrs only eating a couple crickets a day which worries me a little also I notice his back claws was missing and that makes me sad, he drank water from the water bowl for the first time and I’m expecting him to shed soon hopefully. Any tips on giving him a first actual bath ???

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi Lizzie, you just let Lebron dunk at the rim of the tub and.... O.K., I couldn't help the corny reply. :) If he's new + small don't worry about bathing right away unless he's dirty. But if you want to do so you can set a plastic container with warm water in his tank and set him in it. Dribble a little water over his head once he's used to sitting for a few minutes. Doing this in his tank can keep him from getting too stressed for the first few weeks or so but all beardies are different. Some seem to enjoy while others hate being soaked. Always stay with him , especially if you decide to take him out for his soaks, always do so at least 2 hours before lights out so he can be patted dry + warmed up under his heat bulb. And remember that he doesn't really need a bath unless he's dirty so if he hates the bath save it for those times only.

Lizzierenai

Original Poster
AHBD":310vkitb said:
Hi Lizzie, you just let Lebron dunk at the rim of the tub and.... O.K., I couldn't help the corny reply. :) If he's new + small don't worry about bathing right away unless he's dirty. But if you want to do so you can set a plastic container with warm water in his tank and set him in it. Dribble a little water over his head once he's used to sitting for a few minutes. Doing this in his tank can keep him from getting too stressed for the first few weeks or so but all beardies are different. Some seem to enjoy while others hate being soaked. Always stay with him , especially if you decide to take him out for his soaks, always do so at least 2 hours before lights out so he can be patted dry + warmed up under his heat bulb. And remember that he doesn't really need a bath unless he's dirty so if he hates the bath save it for those times only.

Haha I’ve been getting a lot of jokes about his name ??? but thank you so much !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom