Age?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, my mom bought a baby beardy in April. When they bought her, they did not tell us her age. They said that they were unsure of her age.
I was wondering if anyone could tell me how old she may be? I was guestimating 9 months
106541-6487662443.jpg
106541-6430225251.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
That would be a pretty good guess, if sold at 1-2 months old the dragon would be around 9- 10 months old. Looks alert + visually healthy from the pic, and a cutie as well. :)

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
My dark (humor) side wants to say, "Cut off her tail and count the rings" but I thought better of it. :twisted:

9 months does look/sound like a good guesstimate. A month or so either way... does it matter?
If she were a library book, she'd be "Young Adult".

Aside from curiosity, I (personally) don't think I'd much care (be more interested in if s/he was sexed correctly)--she appears healthy and very similar to what I hope mine turns out like. Nice looking dragon.

Best to you both.

celliott303

Original Poster
MrSpectrum":282o84ma said:
My dark (humor) side wants to say, "Cut off her tail and count the rings" but I thought better of it. :twisted:

9 months does look/sound like a good guesstimate. A month or so either way... does it matter?
If she were a library book, she'd be "Young Adult".

Aside from curiosity, I (personally) don't think I'd much care (be more interested in if s/he was sexed correctly)--she appears healthy and very similar to what I hope mine turns out like. Nice looking dragon.

Best to you both.

Haha, thanks so much! I sexed her and I'm like 90% sure she's a girl because she has one singular bulge in the center of her tail.
Unlike my male who definitely has two bulges on each side, lol :)

celliott303

Original Poster
AHBD":fgetg3jx said:
That would be a pretty good guess, if sold at 1-2 months old the dragon would be around 9- 10 months old. Looks alert + visually healthy from the pic, and a cutie as well. :)

Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom