Green cricket block

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizzierenai

Original Poster
KarrieRee":2m1hnu1c said:
https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ click on XIMG at top of message box and then click on the pic it should post
Karrie

Thanks so much :) also would you happen to know anything about the green cricket block?
106572-9308437919.jpg

106572-1655289438.jpg

Is the lighting okay ? The uvb isn’t very bright

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I don't have a clue about that cricket block someone on the forum will haft to answer that question---- tell me what your using for lighting brand and bulbs please--- basking and UVB
Karrie

Lizzierenai

Original Poster
KarrieRee":3940pib1 said:
I don't have a clue about that cricket block someone on the forum will haft to answer that question---- tell me what your using for lighting brand and bulbs please--- basking and UVB
Karrie

Zoo med repti basking lamp 50watt for basking, and Thrive 18in UVB bulb for the uvb light

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
I'm very dubious about these types of "foods" for insects. I think 99% of these things are ripoffs and of no real nutritional benefit.

Only processed dry food I give to my insects are Repcal adult bearded dragon pellets.

I'd say keep to mostly fresh high protein high calcium greens and carrot for feeding the crickets.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
As long as the 50 watt is keeping temps to what they need to be 95-105 for an adult dragon and 105-110 for a baby your good - that temp needs to be taken w/ a infrared heat gun or digital probe to be accurate --- the Thrive UVB I have never heard of and is apparently new because your the second person now w/ one and this is what I told them -- I can recommend what works -- a Reptisun 10.0 tube either the T 5 or a T 8 depending on the size of your tank --- if its 40 and over a T 5 would be good - you can use a T 8 in the 40 gallon tanks but if you have a larger tank I would get the T 5 bulb--Arcadia bulbs are good as well 12% bulb
Karrie

Lizzierenai

Original Poster
kingofnobbys":1ck35zor said:
I'm very dubious about these types of "foods" for insects. I think 99% of these things are ripoffs and of no real nutritional benefit.

Only processed dry food I give to my insects are Repcal adult bearded dragon pellets.

I'd say keep to mostly fresh high protein high calcium greens and carrot for feeding the crickets.

Thank you :)

Lizzierenai

Original Poster
KarrieRee":1gjt42ew said:
As long as the 50 watt is keeping temps to what they need to be 95-105 for an adult dragon and 105-110 for a baby your good - that temp needs to be taken w/ a infrared heat gun or digital probe to be accurate --- the Thrive UVB I have never heard of and is apparently new because your the second person now w/ one and this is what I told them -- I can recommend what works -- a Reptisun 10.0 tube either the T 5 or a T 8 depending on the size of your tank --- if its 40 and over a T 5 would be good - you can use a T 8 in the 40 gallon tanks but if you have a larger tank I would get the T 5 bulb--Arcadia bulbs are good as well 12% bulb
Karrie

You’ve been an immense amount of help ! Thank you so much !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom