Daylight Savings Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComicBookMama

Sub-Adult Member
Do you reset your beardie's light timer during DST? Right now, I've got the lights on at 7 and off at 9... with DST this weekend, that would mean lights on at 8 and off at 10 if I don't reset them. I'm wondering if Figment would really notice either way...

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I do but only out of convenience to me. There schedule is setup to vibe with my schedule... so if my schedule changes theirs has to too haha.

-Brandon

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
I don't adjust my light timers for DST .

They are set to come on 6am, and go off 9pm and I never change this. In my location 6am is the latest sunrise in the year ( mid winter ) and 9pm is about the latest end of dusk in mid summer.

It's very easy to adjust for DST on my electronic lamp timer ( I only need press the DST button ) , but I can't be bothered doing so.

Your dragon wont care, Figment will mostly be on her own internal clock and will be taking cues from your activities and natural light coming in.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I normally don't reset timers too much, maybe by 30 minutes or so. They just know the time,
no matter what you set the timer to. LOL

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom