Happiness is...

This forum is for general Beardie discussions that do not fit within other specialized forums. Please use a forum specific to your issue, if one applies.

Happiness is...

Postby ComicBookMama » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:19 am

... that newly-shed dragon color! I love seeing Figment’s pigments come out after a shed. Trying to get a good picture, but the camera doesn’t do him justice and it’s too cold to bring him out for a shot in full sunlight. He’s gone an almost tangerine color on his torso, more yellowish on his head, with bright red-orange legs. Love my handsome boy!

What makes YOU happy about your beardie?
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
1.0 Bearded Dragons - Figment
1.0 dogs - Ariel
1.0 cats - Skimble
1.0 husband
1.0 son
ComicBookMama
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Happiness is...

Postby daveferns1 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:40 am

ComicBookMama wrote:... that newly-shed dragon color! I love seeing Figment’s pigments come out after a shed. Trying to get a good picture, but the camera doesn’t do him justice and it’s too cold to bring him out for a shot in full sunlight. He’s gone an almost tangerine color on his torso, more yellowish on his head, with bright red-orange legs. Love my handsome boy!

Yes! I love looking at my guys colors right after he sheds, hes always so dark while basking but when he roams around and eats hes got orange arms :)

Also waking up and seeing him basking makes me happy and seeing his fat little belly :D
daveferns1
Hatchling Poster

Postby JumpinJellyfish » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:17 am

ComicBookMama wrote:... that newly-shed dragon color! I love seeing Figment’s pigments come out after a shed. Trying to get a good picture, but the camera doesn’t do him justice and it’s too cold to bring him out for a shot in full sunlight. He’s gone an almost tangerine color on his torso, more yellowish on his head, with bright red-orange legs. Love my handsome boy!

When the wyzecam catches that derpy face he makes!
Never knew I could get so happy about poop, or so comfortable with bugs. :-D
JumpinJellyfish
Hatchling Poster

Postby vrenee1018 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:00 am

Happiness is...... after I take my Tampico out of her tank, when she's in her angry color mode because she hates being locked up, she instantly brightens as she lays on my chest. Best feeling ever :blob5: :blob8:
Image Ohhh myyy little Taaam-piiico <3
vrenee1018
Juvie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to General Discussion