What Morph? Age? Gender?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OpalAndZayde

Hatchling Member
Hello! I recently got my baby beardie Oscar. And I was wondering what specific morph he is? Or is he to young to tell? And is it possible to tell his/her gender at his/her age? Also, how old do you think he is for his size (6 1/2 inches from nose to tip of tail)? Thanks!

ComicBookMama

Sub-Adult Member
It's a little hard to tell without seeing a picture... you can upload using the User Image Uploader at the top of the page. :D

But if you got him from a pet store, he's probably a normal morph - maybe with a pretty color? Most breeders tell you what they are before you buy them, so I'm making the assumption that he's a pet store baby like my Figment. Looking forward to seeing pictures.

To determine gender, you'll have to do a "tail up, bum out" pic for folks to examime.

OpalAndZayde

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Sorry haah totally forgot to post the pics! Here they are. And ill try to get a pic of his bum ?
102727-9613931104.jpg

102727-3605363923.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi there,

He appears to be a standard/normal to me.
Are all of his nails completely clear? If they are all clear he would be a hypo.
But as far as the rest of the visual morphs go, he isn't expressing any. :)

Yeah, if you get a picture of his tail arched up (look up pics of how to sex a dragon) we will be able to help hopefully. It's much harder though when they are that young to do via pictures.

I'd say he's probably around 2 months old :)

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
If all pure clear nails, then she is a hypo.

It's hard to tell honesty because she's so young, but she's looking like she is female to me. But it could just be the lighting.

You might need to wait a month or two of growth to get a good idea.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom