You Know You're a Beardie Owner When...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComicBookMama

Sub-Adult Member
... you have to make another run to the grocery store because your vegetarian husband ate your dragon's greens as an afternoon snack. :roll:

You creep round your own house at night like a wierdo trying not to disturb ya snoozing dragon ?......well that's what I do anyway. Telling my son to be quiet cos spikes asleep ?

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
...When your camera roll is full of Photos of poop and Extreme close ups of your Beardie's limbs.
...When you're perfectly fine with having have BSFL and hornworms next to the Regular food in your fridge. Lol

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
You know your'er a b.d. owner when one of the first email messages of the morning is " we have poop " from another b.d. owner on this site. :lol:

uscpsycho

You'll smash a wild bug if you see it in your house but you have no problem sticking your hand into a bin full of roaches or worms or crickets to feed your dragon. You might even breed them!

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
AHBD":hmgrzxgr said:
You know you're a b.d. owner when one of the first email messages of the morning is " we have poop " from another b.d. owner on this site. :lol:
LOL! :lol: :lol:

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
MrSpectrum":1ks6j42i said:
Whoa! Lotta emphasis on POOP here! Maybe it deserves its own Topic :laughhard:
I think Poop needs it's own forum section LOL

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom