remove stains from tail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

erichuff

Dude takes baths regularly, but he has bathroom stains on his tail which are very noticeable. How do i get them off? I've tried with a toothbrush.

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
Things that might help:

A long, fifteen minute, warm soak. Water between 90-95°F

Pure aloe vera juice with a toothbrush and warm water. The expensive glass bottle from a health food store, no additives or weird stuff. Needs to be refrigerated. I used that for stuck shed when I got my girl, I think it would help with stains.

Also upload some pics of the stains. That can help people here give better feedback.

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
DorgEndo":3az93677 said:
Pure aloe vera juice with a toothbrush and warm water. The expensive glass bottle from a health food store, no additives or weird stuff.
Wouldn't fresh-squeezed be less expensive--even if you had to buy a small plant? :?
Or is there some problem with fresh-squeezed?

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
MrSpectrum":2iyoiryc said:
DorgEndo":2iyoiryc said:
Pure aloe vera juice with a toothbrush and warm water. The expensive glass bottle from a health food store, no additives or weird stuff.
Wouldn't fresh-squeezed be less expensive--even if you had to buy a small plant? :?
Or is there some problem with fresh-squeezed?
Honestly I did not even think of fresh aloe plant. That would be a good source too, maybe the best source!

I advised the health food grade bottle to avoid any additives or any ingredient aside from pure aloe vera, as a safety precaution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vaota88
Top Bottom