Trying to save up for Emergency Spay

This forum is for general Beardie discussions that do not fit within other specialized forums. Please use a forum specific to your issue, if one applies.

Trying to save up for Emergency Spay

Postby Pikafuey » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:51 pm

(I got permission to post this)

I am trying to raise money to spay my Beardie, Atlas. She has an infection caused by an egg rupturing in her abdomen, and is very sick. The vet said she would need to be spayed, however I do not have the money due to just getting back to work and other bills. I'm sharing this in hopes someone can donate, or even just share it on social media. Thank you guys <3

https://www.gofundme.com/f/atlas039-emergency-spay
Pikafuey
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Trying to save up for Emergency Spay

Postby kingofnobbys » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:07 am

Pikafuey wrote:(I got permission to post this)

I am trying to raise money to spay my Beardie, Atlas. She has an infection caused by an egg rupturing in her abdomen, and is very sick. The vet said she would need to be spayed, however I do not have the money due to just getting back to work and other bills. I'm sharing this in hopes someone can donate, or even just share it on social media. Thank you guys <3

You have more chance of donations if you put up a redacted copy of the vet's quote .
CBDs: Cleopatra & Caesar born 28Jan19.
Puff (RIP 10Dec15),Rex (RIP 16Mar17),Toothless (RIP 26Nov17).Peppa (RIP 22Mar19).
EBTSs : George & Mildred (born july 2010).
EWSs : new rescues Gutzy (F) 27Sep19, juvenile Cheakie (M) 21Oct19
Fluffy (F) rescued injured by lawnwacker 14Nov17, Wriggles (F) - injured rescue, over 8 yrs old, RIP 2Feb16 old age. Lucky juvenile (M) - cat attack rescue (lost r-eye, broken r-lower jaw), fatal SI RIP 21Jul2010.
kingofnobbys
BD.org Sicko

Postby claudiusx » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:45 am

Good luck I hope you're able to reach your goal!
I wish I had some extra cash to help you out right now but I dont. I'll forward it to a few other people I know. Hopefully that will help.

-Brandon
Follow along with all my beardies. Check out my thread here!: Claud's Crew
P.S. We have lots of pictures ;)
claudiusx

Postby CooperDragon » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:30 am

It's tough when these surgeries are required. Will your vet work with you on a payment plan?
CooperDragon

Postby Aaradimian » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:09 am

kingofnobbys wrote:
Pikafuey wrote:(I got permission to post this)

You have more chance of donations if you put up a redacted copy of the vet's quote .

Agree with KoN. I do donations like this from time to time, but it definitely helps to legitimize the funding effort in the eyes of would-be donors.
Aaradimian
Juvie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to General Discussion