Breeder/Buying Recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigD16

Juvie Member
Hey Everybody,

So I just posted another post about how I've recently gotten bit by the reptile bug again after being away from the hobby for several years. I'm still in the planning stages and haven't even gotten my new terrarium yet. However, I wanted to put my feelers out there and get some recommendations/input from everybody else on good breeders to buy from? I've looked at FireAndIce Dragons, DragginTails, RainbowBeardedDragons, 7th Galaxy Bearded Dragons, and Dachiu Dragons. Does anybody have any advice, input, recommendations, or "Do/Do NOT" buy from recommendations?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I've recently bought from daichu and from kidsanddragons. both are excellent breeders. I'm also looking into some stuff by Josh d (phantom dragons)

Out of your list the only one I'm hesitant about is rainbow dragons, they posted something on fauna classifieds that I wasnt too fond of. Turned me off from them for good.

-Brandon

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I agree with Brandon's choices but would add Draggintails , some of the most beautiful dragns in the world come from their lines. Read their info on citrus tigers, it's pretty amazing. I don't recommend F + I.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Oh I forgot about draggintails. They have been around forever and I would love also to get one of their dragons. Their history is very cool.

-Brandon

Aaradimian

Juvie Member
And of course there are always rescues. I'm sure there are some in-need dragons near you who would dearly love to have a caring, experienced owner! :D

BigD16

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I will definitely start looking into everybodys suggestions and reading up on the breeders everybody had listed and recommended. I have no issue with taking in rescue beardies as all 3 of mine were rescues, However my only means of "rescue" dragons is craigslist and my local 4sale site which is similar to craigslist but just not quite as scummy. I'm a little hesitant with craigslist. They have several beardies in my area or within 2 hours of me that need new homes but I'm always nervous about taking on someone else's dragon that has received who knows what kind of care and who knows what kind of health up until that point.

BigD16

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Does anybody have any experience with Atomic Lizard Ranch or Carolina Classic Dragons?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
No personal experience but they both have been around awhile. I've heard more of CCD than atomic.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom