What morph?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Age: 8-9 Weeks, will add additional images after I come back.
YnjgLPp.jpg

tetriminoss

Original Poster
AHBD":2ttk0j2e said:
Your little cutie is a narmal/standard dragon. :) Has he been eating well ?

I took this photo when I got him first, it's only been a week and he is kinda still under relocation stress. But nowadays he eats a lot so he's getting chunky.

tetriminoss

Original Poster
Also, did I get rip-off? I got him for $250...
He's my first bearded dragon and I am content with him but just wondering if he is too expensive than average.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Well you could get a dragon like that for anywhere from $35 -$75 at a reptile show or an average breeder raising normal morphs. He also looks just a bit on the thin side. Where did you get him ? Did they tell you he was a specific morph ?

tetriminoss

Original Poster
AHBD":1ai6kk08 said:
Well you could get a dragon like that for anywhere from $35 -$75 at a reptile show or an average breeder raising normal morphs. He also looks just a bit on the thin side. Where did you get him ? Did they tell you he was a specific morph ?

I got him from A&A dragons in Canada, according to the breeder. it is a double het for translucent and hypomelanistic. And that he is about 3 months old. Isn't he too small to be 3 months?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
You can get a dragon like that in the U.S. for the price I mentioned. Canada must be very expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom