What morph?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Age: 8-9 Weeks, will add additional images after I come back.
YnjgLPp.jpg

tetriminoss

Original Poster
AHBD":2ttk0j2e said:
Your little cutie is a narmal/standard dragon. :) Has he been eating well ?

I took this photo when I got him first, it's only been a week and he is kinda still under relocation stress. But nowadays he eats a lot so he's getting chunky.

tetriminoss

Original Poster
Also, did I get rip-off? I got him for $250...
He's my first bearded dragon and I am content with him but just wondering if he is too expensive than average.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Well you could get a dragon like that for anywhere from $35 -$75 at a reptile show or an average breeder raising normal morphs. He also looks just a bit on the thin side. Where did you get him ? Did they tell you he was a specific morph ?

tetriminoss

Original Poster
AHBD":1ai6kk08 said:
Well you could get a dragon like that for anywhere from $35 -$75 at a reptile show or an average breeder raising normal morphs. He also looks just a bit on the thin side. Where did you get him ? Did they tell you he was a specific morph ?

I got him from A&A dragons in Canada, according to the breeder. it is a double het for translucent and hypomelanistic. And that he is about 3 months old. Isn't he too small to be 3 months?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
You can get a dragon like that in the U.S. for the price I mentioned. Canada must be very expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom