Celebrity Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one have any knowledge about this breeder out of Mesa Arizona?
Good, bad, anything. If you're not comfortable posting message me.
Thanks

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
FWIW his Instagram account has his website link and it links to an online pharmacy so that's a bad sign to me either his website is compromised or hes not very thorough with his social media accounts.

A couple big names do follow him, but that doesnt mean much.

-Brandon

HoopDiddyDiddy

Original Poster
claudiusx":ju6bbkvw said:
FWIW his Instagram account has his website link and it links to an online pharmacy so that's a bad sign to me either his website is compromised or hes not very thorough with his social media accounts.
Yeah, I mentioned that in an email I sent- it certainly doesn't inspire confidence.
I asked for references and photos and assurances 8)
I'll report if I hear anything back.

I'm down to my short list of breeders I'm considering and just happened to run across one of his that I really like.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Who is on your short list?
I've had really pleasant experiences with "kids and dragons" and daichu.

-Brandon

HoopDiddyDiddy

Original Poster
claudiusx":1yzmiwah said:
Who is on your short list?
I've had really pleasant experiences with "kids and dragons" and daichu.
Thank you for the input!
My short list is Dachiu, Kids and Dragons, Carlina Classics, Draggintails, Here B Dragons, and maybe Rainbow.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'd personally nix rainbow. I saw one of their posts of fauna classifieds that really made me realize they are irresponsible breeders and really dont know what they are doing.

Personal opinion.

-Brandon

HoopDiddyDiddy

Original Poster
claudiusx":228wa77t said:
I'd personally nix rainbow. I saw one of their posts of fauna classifieds that really made me realize they are irresponsible breeders and really dont know what they are doing.

Personal opinion.

Thanks for stating your opinion.
Sometimes it feels like pulling teeth to get specific recommendations.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I give most breeders the benefit of the doubt since most are only gonna be around for a season or two. But other breeders who have been around have been around for a reason usually.

Rainbow I think has been around awhile, but they posted an ad with a trans defected dragon with 6 toes and claimed it to be a cool rare oddity and acted totally oblivious to the fact that this was from poor breeding/genetic practices. So for me they are black listed.

-Brandon

kmwilson042182

Hatchling Member
DragginTails is great. I have personal experience with them. I would highly recommend. I have also heard great things about Kids and Dragons. I talked to him at a reptile show as I live in Texas as well and I would not hesitate to buy a dragon from him.

Kyle

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
I've honestly never heard of celebrity dragons so I'm not too sure about them.

I've never purchased from any breeders before (I prefer to do rescues), But I do know a few people who are Excellent breeders.
My list is:
• Carolina classic dragons ~ I've talked with them multiple times at expos and they really know how to care for and breed dragons well, Plus some of their dragons are drop dead gorgeous.

• Daichu bearded dragons ~ Also another one of my favorites, They have excellent care for their dragons and good strong genetics with beautiful beardies.

• DragginTails ~ They seem like a very good breeder as well, I've met them once and they have excellent beardies and care.

• Gecko Junkie ~ Yes they mainly do breed Geckos (It's actually the one breeder I've ever Bought a animal from and my gecko is doing excellent). But they also do breed some beardies, The beardies they have at their booths are almost always very healthy looking, Plus their customer service is Excellent, Tristan the owner Is also very nice and helpful, I'd definitely recommend them.

That's the only ones I can think of off the top of my head. :)

HoopDiddyDiddy

Original Poster
To follow-up I never heard anything back from Celebrity Dragons.
Even though the specific dragon I liked is now listed as sold I still would have expected some sort of reply.
Short list is getting shorter :lol:

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Dachiu dragons has a video on youtube I beleive --- or was it on FB -- I cant remember you can try both of those places-- its very informative
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom