Celebrity Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
HoopDiddyDiddy":38vtrv07 said:
To follow-up I never heard anything back from Celebrity Dragons.
Even though the specific dragon I liked is now listed as sold I still would have expected some sort of reply.
Short list is getting shorter :lol:
Well that sucks. lol

Teamforklift812

I know Cameo from Celebrity Dragons out of Mesa.
I've known him for about 5 years but his business was well established before he and I met.
I would recommend him all day every day! I havent purchased a dragon from him yet, but I have gotten free sound and reliable advice from him for our dragon, Jasper. When we do purchase another, it will definitely be from Cameo.
We have purchased custom enclosures from him for our RV and semi truck and were very happy with his knowledge, prices, quality, communication, and speed.

****I clicked on that link you were talking about that brings up pharmaceuticals and that is not his website. He is on facebook under celebrity dragons. And I also found listings for him on morph market.
I personally contact him on facebook messenger CAMEO HALL or via email at [email protected]

Please reach out to him, that pharma site isn't him and he is a great breeder, highly recommended. I personally know and recommend him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom