Changes for Charlie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Finally got a day off after a month of working 14 to 16 hours a day.... ( farmer )! Decided it was time to do a complete makeover on the Masters domain.
When I put him in it, he looked lost as last years Easter egg, lol! It wasn't long before he started exploring all the new things and clinging to the familiar ones. He scampered around for a good 2 hours before he finally realized it was all good.
I thought that changing his comfort zone would change his bad disposition and, so far it has worked. I actually got to hold him for the first time this morning without him cussing and screaming at me. I guess with me also being familiar to him, he feels "some" comfort with me now. Maybe this is the break in the cycle that was needed.
He went from this
87978-5524911587.jpg

To this
87978-9014019845.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
He went from a beautiful home to a new + improved pad with all the amenities a beardie could wish for. :) And yes, he can associate you with something he's familiar with.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Ya, I was amazed at how quick he took to it. No signs of stress at all. He's still a brat but he's my brat!

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Hello Gorgamon, how have you and little Charlie going? he must be getting big now hey? :) here is a recent photo of jimmia :)
98861-9922230131.jpg
98861-8411010764.jpg
98861-6325060227.jpg

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
He sure is a handsome guy.....looks kinda spoiled, lol!!!

Charlie is still a brat but not quite as bad, he's getting better about being handled in baby steps. He is now 8 months old and, has grown to 19", I am still trying to figure out a away to get his weight without undoing the progress we have made in the last few months. He is still eating well and, super active most of the time.

I will tell him you asked about him, maybe he won't be so grumpy, lol!!!

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
thank you Gorgamon, I’m very pleased to hear you’re both doing well :) jimmia is good to I guess, I think he is going to brumate or hibernate :| :)

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
JIMMIA":9m8lh9r2 said:
thank you Gorgamon, I’m very pleased to hear you’re both doing well :) jimmia is good to I guess, I think he is going to brumate or hibernate :| :)
Ya, Charlie is trying to burmate as well. Either that or he is just hiding from his problems, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom