Leaving for 2 days need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

As the title says I'll be leaving Friday afternoon until Sunday night. My lights are on timers and I have a webcam, but I don't know what to do about food. I bought some juvenile pellets By flukers. And some Fenix worms but I don't think they will arrive in time. I also have dubia. I was going to make a no escape food dish out of a Chinese container but I bet it will backfire and roaches go all over the house once he knocks it over and realize he can get them out easier. What can I do? I think he's about 4 months oldi can post pix if needed but do have them on my other posts. thank you!

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Two days will be ok with no food.
You can leave a salad in there and he will eat at it as he gets hungry.

-Brandon

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, he will be 100 % fine. :) You CAN just leave a big salad + some pellets on top. Feed him well on Friday and he'll be fine until Sunday. EDIT....replying same time as Claudius.

Cor

Original Poster
Moon4wolfgirl":2f0dlvkw said:
have you asked a close friend about stopping by and giving him the food each day?
I can't even get a babysitter forget about someone to feed my reptile lol

Cor

Original Poster
Thanks all, his salads tend to dry up on a normal day. Maybe I'll try way over in the cool side. Sound alike he'll be ok , I think I'll feed him tons of dubia before I go. Brandon! Always nice hearing from you

JumpinJellyfish

Juvie Member
Cor":3012zy6i said:
Thanks all, his salads tend to dry up on a normal day. Maybe I'll try way over in the cool side. Sound alike he'll be ok , I think I'll feed him tons of dubia before I go. Brandon! Always nice hearing from you

Some dragons like crispy (dried) salad - maybe yours will discover a new treat! :-D

Cor

Original Poster
Haha well he has a chance to eat that every day and chooses not to. His salads are always dry when I get home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lil booshka
Top Bottom