Beardie Travel??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martadragon017

Hatchling Member
Hi, so in about a year or so we are moving from the US to Spain. I have all the documents and requirements figured out but I'm struggling to find a way to transport my Marta. Does anyone know of any airlines or companies that can transport beardies? So far most of the ones I've found are either not international, don't answer, or only to or from the UK.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Each airline will have it's own rules regarding carry on pets. Unfortunately a lot of them are starting to restrict what is allowed in the cabin. If you do find one that allows reptiles, I would get a carrier that will have good ventilation and fit under the seat.

If you are unable to find an airline that will allow this, you may want to look into a shipping companies to handle transport for you. They may not be able to ship internationally though, so I suggest checking with them about that first.

If flights and shipping aren't possible, then maybe you could travel by ship if you have enough time. That would provide some flexibility and possibly allow you to carry more with you as you move.

Martadragon017

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks for your help! I've emailed a couple of airlines and reptile shipping companies and am waiting for replies, but all the airlines I've found don't allow reptiles in the cabin so I've been asking about shipping her through cargo. Unfortunately, I don't think my parents would agree to go on a ship, especially since we have young children, but I could suggest it anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom