leaving for 8 days

This forum is for general Beardie discussions that do not fit within other specialized forums. Please use a forum specific to your issue, if one applies.

leaving for 8 days

Postby Stanlythedragon » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:11 pm

Hello everyone,
i just recently got a bearded dragon and forgot at the end of the month i have a vacation planned.He is about 3 months old. i will be out of town and have someone to come check on him but can only check at the end of the day and possibly the begging of the day. I just wanted to know if that will be enough for him for feeding and such. i have his lights on a timer so that is no worries. just worried about feedings and making sure he will be ok with only being fed 2 times a day
Stanlythedragon
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: leaving for 8 days

Postby Claudiusx » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:16 pm

If someone can come once or twice a day for him that will be fine. Even once a day would be fine for 8 days. :)

-Brandon
Follow along with all my beardies. Check out my thread here!: Claud's Crew
P.S. We have lots of pictures ;)
Click here if you use a Sunblaster fixture - IMPORTANT
Claudiusx

Re: leaving for 8 days

Postby MrSpectrum » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:28 pm

I'd make sure I left detailed instructions, extra bulbs (UVB and basking--you never know), and contact information (myself and reptile veterinarian) in case anything unforeseen comes up. Unless you're paying this person (maybe even if you are) you're going to owe them--bigly. :P

YMMV
ImageImageImage
MrSpectrum
Gray-bearded Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to General Discussion