Kaida 13 years old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaida520

Juvie Member
Hello everyone! Long time,no post. Lol. I knew Kaida was born in 2006,but couldn’t remember the date. So I found my original post about her.

This year is her 13th birthday! Just like an old person...she’s napping. So I won’t interrupt to get a pic lol.

Anyone else have geriatric/senior beardies?

Oringal post...viewtopic.php?f=44&t=28417

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Wow, it's great to hear of a happy 13 year old dragon =). I'm glad she's getting such good care. Happy birthday Kaida!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Excellent! Happy Birthday Kaida, congratulations!
Please post pictures of her when you get a chance, she has had an excellent life with you. :D

Tracie

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
That is amazing! Happy Birthday, Kaida!!!

This makes me so very happy and excited to think that one day my little Tampico will live to be such an age :)

Kaida520

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Drache613":1djr2503 said:
Hello,

Excellent! Happy Birthday Kaida, congratulations!
Please post pictures of her when you get a chance, she has had an excellent life with you. :D

Tracie
Done! I couldn’t figure out how to attach it to a reply a first. Lol. That’s a shot of some major side eye she gave me during cage clean up this weekend.

Aww she's a beautiful lady! I get side eye frequently...and he hasn't arm waved at me since the day I brought him home because he's sure that I'm his slave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom