Hopefully adding a smile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaradimian

Juvie Member
Hi all,

I usually check the forum in the morning when I get into work to see what's happening in the world of beardies. This morning, I noticed a couple of sad posts about discarded dragons and people who have recently lost their little friends, so I thought I'd post a happy pic of my little Helmut (in his helmet!) to maybe bring a smile to everyone going through a rough patch right now.

100140-8345152242.jpg

Thank you for this, definitely brought a smile to my face and a lightness to my heart <3 I lost my boy a couple days ago and this is what I needed.

Aaradimian

Juvie Member
Original Poster
AxiomForever":5ubdfafv said:
Thank you for this, definitely brought a smile to my face and a lightness to my heart <3 I lost my boy a couple days ago and this is what I needed.
Glad to hear it helped. Yours was one of the posts that made me want to do this one. I am so sorry you lost your little Axiom under such tragic circumstances :(.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Aaradimian":1r1xpfz5 said:
Gormagon":1r1xpfz5 said:
I'm sorry I wrote that forgive me!
Not quite following, but you are absolved! :)
I posted about yesterday being rough because of a decision I finally made about what to do with Peaches' remains. I tore me up inside all over again. Then I saw this thread and, it made me smile.
I just didn't want to bring anyone down.

Aaradimian

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Oh no! Please don’t beat yourself up about that! I think everyone here loved Peaches. The kind of bond you had with her is special, and you should never feel like you can’t grieve for her here.

The nice thing about this forum is that we all love dragons, and we are all around to support each other. When you’re going through a rough patch it’s a comfort to have people to talk to. I am sure that I will be needing some major cheering up at some point, too, and hope there are still good folks like you around on the forum when it happens. :)

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Aaradimian":2zkv5lt7 said:
I thought I'd post a happy pic of my little Helmut (in his helmet!)

I joined the forum long after this post, but I did notice the avatar pic, and scratched my head a few times trying to figure out what that was on that lizard's head (I finally figured it out while opening a gallon of distilled water).

But are you sure it's little Helmut in his helmet and not little Helmet in his helmut? :roll: :laughhard:

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Aaradimian":ackniq2g said:
CooperDragon":ackniq2g said:
lol. reminds me of the devo hats.

CD, thou dost date thy self!

[and yes, agreed] :lol:
They wore hats? For some reason the phrase, "plastic Devo hair" comes to mind.
(Not an aficionado of Devo or their style of... noise, so for all I know there were both).

Talk about dating oneself... For me, anything written/recorded after 1980 is like that line about Nickelback from Once Upon a Deadpool... "It's music, but it sucks."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom