Moving with 2 beardies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmie

So I’m moving from California to Huston Texas & I have 2 beardies saphira & reptar. They are both a little over a year. Will they be ok? I definitely don’t want to ship them. I just have no idea if they will be ok for the trip.

I read something about force burmation before the trip?

If anyone could please help me out with what to do with them I would really appreciate it. I just want my babies safe ?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I have pretty good luck bringing them on road trips. I would get a carrier for each of them. Bring a bag of cleaning supplies in case of accidents. Maybe jar of black soldier fly larvae and a bag of veges for food. You can stop at rest areas to provide time for them to poop and bask a bit. It shouldn't be a problem.

this is the travel carrier I use for my dragon and it's great. It clips on a seatbelt so it's secure in the car. https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EW2WKZU/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom