Moving with 2 beardies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmie

So I’m moving from California to Huston Texas & I have 2 beardies saphira & reptar. They are both a little over a year. Will they be ok? I definitely don’t want to ship them. I just have no idea if they will be ok for the trip.

I read something about force burmation before the trip?

If anyone could please help me out with what to do with them I would really appreciate it. I just want my babies safe ?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I have pretty good luck bringing them on road trips. I would get a carrier for each of them. Bring a bag of cleaning supplies in case of accidents. Maybe jar of black soldier fly larvae and a bag of veges for food. You can stop at rest areas to provide time for them to poop and bask a bit. It shouldn't be a problem.

this is the travel carrier I use for my dragon and it's great. It clips on a seatbelt so it's secure in the car. https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EW2WKZU/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom