I need name help!

This forum is for general Beardie discussions that do not fit within other specialized forums. Please use a forum specific to your issue, if one applies.

I need name help!

Postby HerpGirl » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:28 pm

Hi!
I got a bearded dragon and they (old owners) said it was a male. I named him Simba. Well, Simba is a girl, I've known that for awhile now (5 weeks) and I can't seem to find a great name :( . Here is what she looks like:
[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

Cutest little thing! 🤗!
Thx in advance guys!
HerpGirl
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: I need name help!

Postby AHBD » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:04 pm

Here are a few suggestions, I'm sure many others will follow and you'll have a fine name in no time.
:) Sheila ,Sonic, Samantha [ Sam for short ] Loren, Kayla , Rio.
AHBD
BD.org Sicko

Postby HerpGirl » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:11 pm

I really like Samantha :D . BUT I'm still open to suggestions. Just saying. :D
HerpGirl
Hatchling Poster

Postby HippieLizards » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:19 pm

Well, Here's a few good female Beardie Names, (a few normal, a few Movie, and a few Geek names):

Scarlet, Lily, Hermione, Cisco, Caitlin, Mystique, Nebula, Gamora, Phoenix, Rogue, Valkyrie, Bacon, Misa, Rem, Monika, Spectra, and Rose.

Hopefully you'll like my Suggestions! :)

Very pretty beardie Btw, She looks very healthy and happy! :D
Slave to three Beardies, one Crested gecko, a Ball Python, one Betta fish, and a Cat. (R.I.P Thor & Cisco, You two will always be in our hearts).[Click image to enlarge]
HippieLizards
Sub-Adult Poster

Postby Hikari » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:04 pm

If you want to keep the Lion King theme going, why not just switch it to Nala? There's also Kiara, the name of Simba's daughter from the sequel. (I love those movies, lol)

I feel you on the names thing though. I had a bunch of names picked out for a possible male, but ended up with a female beardie too, and haven't found a name that really jumps at me yet.
1 Beardie, 1 Ball Python, 2 Corn Snakes, many fish, and 1 old, lazy Basset Hound
Hikari
Newbie Poster

Postby HerpGirl » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:24 am

Funny, Everyone says Nala. I went to class (they knew the old name was Simba) and said Simba was a girl and was going to rename her. They All shouted, "NALA!" and I just laughed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
HerpGirl
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to General Discussion