Intros?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone!
I have owned a beardie for almost a year now and today I just got a new one. So I have measured both out of curiosity and my luna is 18 inches head to tail and the new one is 9 1/2. I read up on introductions and I just wanted opinions on how you guys perceive it to have went. My husband had luna and I had the little one in my hand. Luna just literally stared and walked away. The second time I had just put her down with luna and luna kind of ran up to her ( which made me jump so I know I scared both)- i asked my husband what happened and he said she never had her mouth open she just got closer and stared at the baby. I wanted to double make sure that they were good so I could see and again my dragon just stared and walked away. I want them to cohabitate and since I know only females are known to I got another female. I am also more than prepared to get another big tank if this doesnt work out. But for now they will be separate until I know they are 100% good. Thank you!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I would recommend you get another tank --- from what I understand dragons should never be kept together unless for breeding purposes and then I dont think they are kept together after that-- others can chime in on this as well
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom