Intros?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone!
I have owned a beardie for almost a year now and today I just got a new one. So I have measured both out of curiosity and my luna is 18 inches head to tail and the new one is 9 1/2. I read up on introductions and I just wanted opinions on how you guys perceive it to have went. My husband had luna and I had the little one in my hand. Luna just literally stared and walked away. The second time I had just put her down with luna and luna kind of ran up to her ( which made me jump so I know I scared both)- i asked my husband what happened and he said she never had her mouth open she just got closer and stared at the baby. I wanted to double make sure that they were good so I could see and again my dragon just stared and walked away. I want them to cohabitate and since I know only females are known to I got another female. I am also more than prepared to get another big tank if this doesnt work out. But for now they will be separate until I know they are 100% good. Thank you!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I would recommend you get another tank --- from what I understand dragons should never be kept together unless for breeding purposes and then I dont think they are kept together after that-- others can chime in on this as well
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom