What is my gender?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaleyN

I am wanting to know the gender of my 6-month old class pet. I want to be as sure as I can be before letting the students know. I would hate to explain why he is laying eggs in a few months. I was hoping for a boy, but I believe it is a girl. Thank you in advance.

full

full

full

full

full

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I cant tell at this point--- maybe more experience people on board can tell--- I am hoping you are keeping your little one safe -- I dont know how old your students are but our first beardie came from the Science class and 10th graders and my daughter said the boys in that class were not nice to Troggy- they were going to stick pencil erasers in her ears--- we rescued her from that class as she brought her home for a summer beardie sitting job and ended up staying permanently-- w/ kids you never know what they are going to do " for fun"!

Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom