Staring

Status
Not open for further replies.

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
So I have a nanny cam on my Tampico. For the last half of the day, she has been sitting on her hammock just staring at the back of her tank. Does anyone else's beardie just stare into their tank or the wall for HOURS? It is so comical to think she's just happy staring at nothing. Hahaha

Anyway, just food for thought. :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Nope... Staring or possibly just relaxing up on the corner of her hammock and it looks like she's staring. Haha. Her tank is wooden so no reflection happening.

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
Original Poster
kingofnobbys":231xppte said:
They do zone out …. and become very meditative .

Likely studying her own reflections.

When I got home from work, she was just up on the corner of her hammock with her eyes half closed, like I had just woke her from a deep slumber. She has a wooden tank though, so she wasn't staring at her reflection, but I'm sure she zoned out and meditated to sleep. Hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom