Does your beardie sleep with you, or other things?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read some posts on here about beardie owners letting their bearded dragons sleep with them.
My boy is 2 years old and has been sleeping with us in the bed since he was 6 months old. He never gets cold, and in fact loves to snuggle up with me. I have never squashed him, I know where he is at all night long. He has his own pillow too. Please share your stories of special times and things you enjoy with your beardies.
103154-3940227372.jpg

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
Tampico has her own bed and I put it on the pillow next to me. I never sleep with her on my chest or anything like that though, for fear of rolling over (I don't move a lot in my sleep, but just in case). I have fallen asleep with her on my chest when lying on the couch though, but I always wake up with both of us in the same place. She falls asleep on my instantly and she's so precious, I don't like to always put her back in her tank, so her bed and my bed she goes. :)

Aaradimian

Juvie Member
My favorite thing is TV time when my wife takes our Otto out. He hangs with her for a little while but then comes to visit me for a snuggle & to sleep. He will either walk the entire upper perimeter of the couch and then snuggle against the back of my neck, or walk along the seat. If along the seat, he will climb onto my chest, tilt his head like "I'm going to snuggle now, is that ok?", and then proceed to burrow into my hand or a blanket if I have one. There he'll stay until (his) lights out at 9p when I carry him, limp as a rag, back to his cage. He will usually be unconscious to where me setting him down doesn't wake him. To think this little guy likes & trusts me enough to crawl over to me every night for nap time is really special. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom