Places to take beardie?

This forum is for general Beardie discussions that do not fit within other specialized forums. Please use a forum specific to your issue, if one applies.

Places to take beardie?

Postby Xanelic » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:40 pm

I've taken my beardie to a pet store and once a Home Depot (I don't think they noticed his huge carrier lol) but I want to take him to more places.

I've heard Bass Pro Shops allow pets but there are literally only TWO in maryland, and the one nearest is in a mall.

Are there any other places that allow pets? I know parks allow but.. It was snowing yesterday lol

Of course, I won't take him out in the freezing cold snow- (when it's cold, I have a hot hand warmer in the carrier for him)

I do have a leash for him btw
>>I love my beardie, Chien<<

Had him since
July 5th, 2018
Xanelic
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Places to take beardie?

Postby Rhapsodynme2 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:57 pm

You can take your beardie any place where food is not present. I take my boy shopping at lots of places, he loves riding in the cart. :D
Rhapsodynme2
Newbie Poster

Re: Places to take beardie?

Postby kingofnobbys » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:15 am

Your dragon is not going to enjoy being taken to places away from your home and garden and yard, it's NOT a dog.

It is also very risky and dangerous to do so , especially in freezing cold weather (i'm assuming you are in north America somewhere)…. leave the dragon home where it will be warm and safe and relaxed.
CBDs: Cleopatra & Caesar born 28Jan19.
Puff (RIP 10Dec15),Rex (RIP 16Mar17),Toothless (RIP 26Nov17).Peppa (RIP 22Mar19).
EBTSs : George & Mildred (born july 2010).
EWSs : Fluffy - 4yr rescued lawnmowing accident victim 14Nov17.
Lucky - cat attack rescue, fatal SI RIP 21Jul2010.
Wriggles - rescued injured ,thought she was a big lizard, over 8 yrs old, RIP 2Feb16. .
kingofnobbys
BD.org Addict

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to General Discussion