Moving a bearded dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have a two year old dragon named squirt. I’m moving to Colorado (possibly Oregon) in a couple months. I defiantly don’t wanna leave my beardie here. It’s about 20+ hrs drive from northern Michigan to Colorado. I have no idea how to move squirt with me. I have heated seats but idk if I can’t hook up a lamp. His tank is big and idk if I’ll be able to buy a smaller one. Depends on how cheap I get get one....any ideas on how to move him?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, you'll have no problem, just get a small animal carrier or old gym bag and line it with newspaper and/or an old towel. Put shredded newspaper in to absorb a mess if he has to poo. Just keep the car room temp. + he'll be fine. :) Don't feed him the day of the drive at all, he'll just lay low or be busy digging at his newspaper. Put his tank in the back , no need for a light on him during the drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom