Moving a bearded dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have a two year old dragon named squirt. I’m moving to Colorado (possibly Oregon) in a couple months. I defiantly don’t wanna leave my beardie here. It’s about 20+ hrs drive from northern Michigan to Colorado. I have no idea how to move squirt with me. I have heated seats but idk if I can’t hook up a lamp. His tank is big and idk if I’ll be able to buy a smaller one. Depends on how cheap I get get one....any ideas on how to move him?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, you'll have no problem, just get a small animal carrier or old gym bag and line it with newspaper and/or an old towel. Put shredded newspaper in to absorb a mess if he has to poo. Just keep the car room temp. + he'll be fine. :) Don't feed him the day of the drive at all, he'll just lay low or be busy digging at his newspaper. Put his tank in the back , no need for a light on him during the drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom