Beardie starting a weird poop schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my beardie Bazzi has always pooped daily. Hes about 5-6 months old. He has a diet of 15 calcium d3 crickets & 5 crickets daily along with fresh veggies such as zucchini,mustard,collard,turnip greens,he eats parsley & cilantro & all that good stuff. He recently went one day without pooping which didnt concern me. He pooped the next day after a bath then pooped the day after that. He didnt poop one day. But yesterday he did. Today he didnt. Its been a mess,its concerning me. Hes not on sand and never has been. The carpet by his tank where he sits has all types of different things sitting in it such as bunny bedding and other things. I wonder if he may have accidentally digested something last week. I dont think thats the case because he has pooped atleast 4 times during his off & on. Is it normal for beardies to begin an every other/every 3 day pooping schedule as they age.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
They go through phases like that sometimes. They tend to create drama, LOL!!! As a good slave, you are doing exactly what he wants, .... worrying!!!

The same thing happened to me. My girl would poop ten minutes after breakfast without fail. Then the main day I needed her to poop for a poop sample, she wouldn't do it. Go figure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom