Beanses mysterious passing

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my beardie beans was found dead yesterday after she started pooping again and such only realised she was dead when I saw her eye's half open when she was fully active and her self the day before

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Ah, I'm so sorry. :( What a very devastating experience for you. I saw in your previous post that she was being aggressive. How old was she, might she have had infertile eggs that she couldn't lay ? You say she was pooing several times that day ? Eggbinding can kill a beardie.

What was her set up like ?

BubbleBuddy

Original Poster
AHBD":13jmut5u said:
Ah, I'm so sorry. :( What a very devastating experience for you. I saw in your previous post that she was being aggressive. How old was she, might she have had infertile eggs that she couldn't lay ? You say she was pooing several times that day ? Eggbinding can kill a beardie.

What was her set up like ?
Ahh that was a few months ago her set up was fine had my vet take a look at it as she has her own beardies and beanses Belly wasn't hard and there were no lumps so it wasn't eggs and she was pooping normally my vet is currently doing an autopsy she was thinking it to be a heart thing as all her blood work checked out last week it was odd I have to say but the tank temps are around 100 f i say are cause. I still have the tank running as we are cleaning it out and putting new substrate in for a juvenile of around 6-7 months that a friend is giving us

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
O.K, good idea to have a necropsy done. Does the tank have a hot side of 100 as well as a cool side around 80 ?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I am sorry to hear about your girl, Beans passing so suddenly. :cry: That is so rough & a
painful ordeal to go through. How old was she?

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom