Oh hi, it's been a little while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matang613

I guess I was brumating with Oscar over the past several months. Last time I posted was in August I think, and Oscar was having some medical issues. To really put it in a nutshell though, he started eating dubias like candy again, his neuro symptoms appeared to cease and then he started brumating in late September. Well, he decided to wake up today and promptly destroyed a bowl of dubia roaches in no time... And here he is now:
97609-7376794223.jpg

Like he was never even sick to begin with. I know I sort of left some of the folks that we're giving me advice hanging, but I just wanted to say thanks for all the helpful advice I got months ago. I was seriously freaking out and thought my buddy was on his last leg. I don't think he'd where he is now without this forum. <3

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi again, I'm glad to hear about Oscar's improvement ! I know you must be elated, for a while you weren't sure that he'd really survive and now it looks like he's thriving. :) Keep up the good work !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom