Dobby’s mot

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiXX

Hatchling Member
Hi guys. Dobby had her first mot today, turns he is definitely a She ?. I was worried she wasn’t eating so much and was only pooping every week and that she was not as active. Our exotics Vet is more than happy with her :) we went through her health,feeding habits, age and gender :) and her housing, she gave her a worming dose just to make sure but weighing 404g there is nothing to worry about, I mentioned she was always under her cave but the vet said it’s fine if that’s where she likes to be. I was worried she wouldn’t get the right amount of uv if she was under cover but she said to lower the uv tube to 12” above her basking spot with a reflector which I don’t have, At the moment it’s 16” above, also to supply a dig box and advised a mix of soil and fine play sand so all in all she’s in good shape and I can stop worrying :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lil booshka
Top Bottom