Dobby’s mot

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiXX

Hatchling Member
Hi guys. Dobby had her first mot today, turns he is definitely a She ?. I was worried she wasn’t eating so much and was only pooping every week and that she was not as active. Our exotics Vet is more than happy with her :) we went through her health,feeding habits, age and gender :) and her housing, she gave her a worming dose just to make sure but weighing 404g there is nothing to worry about, I mentioned she was always under her cave but the vet said it’s fine if that’s where she likes to be. I was worried she wouldn’t get the right amount of uv if she was under cover but she said to lower the uv tube to 12” above her basking spot with a reflector which I don’t have, At the moment it’s 16” above, also to supply a dig box and advised a mix of soil and fine play sand so all in all she’s in good shape and I can stop worrying :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom