Orangey Morph? What?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HerpGirl

Hatchling Member
Hey, my "male" (not sure) bearded dragon has an orange beard and orange stripes down "his" back. Does anyone know of a morph like this? :D

P.S. I'll post some pics ASAP.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, were you still going to post pics ? Here's how :

https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ Then use the XIMG to upload them

Post some pics with the tail ached up high. And BTW, the flashlight method is not always accurate, I've seen several where the sex was undetermined using that method. It's esp. unsuccessful with babies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Very good looking face + colorful beard. :) But you need to post pics that are from above, full body showing the back . Also close up of the feet, and just for good measure a pic of the vent.

HerpGirl

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
102707-6999574387.jpg

I'll get vent pics soon. I may find a vent pic online that looks the same as my Beardie:?:

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
He/she is a normal/standard phase dragon. Very nice + healthy looking as well ! :) And just arch the tail up high while his feet are on the ground and snap a couple of pics [ think of a dog that's very alert or excited with it's tail in the air ]

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
The second pic is a perfect angle but is pretty dark. Still, looks like a female as far as I can tell, just as you suspected. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abby999
Top Bottom