What is Venoms morph??

Status
Not open for further replies.
102023-2204119633.jpg
102023-8124919762.jpg
Hi everyone! This is my beardie, Venom. He’s 3 and a half months old now and just about a foot long. I have a basic understanding of colors and morphs however I’m still left wondering what the heck is his morph?? When I got him at petsmart he was labeled “fancy bearded Dagon” and I know that they just put that there when they don’t know the morph haha. My leading theory at the moment is that he is a dunner due to the different wild patterns on his back but I’m still not 100% sure. If anyone could take a look at the pictures I posted and let me know id appreciate it. Thank you!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
He is a normal/standard dragon, no particular morph. Very nice looking though, healthy + alert and great markings !

PodunkKhaleesi

Hatchling Member
You’ve got an adorable normal bearded dragon. A lot of pet shops use the term “fancy bearded dragon” when a bearded dragon simply has a stronger pattern/more tonal variation than its counterparts. A Dunner is a very specific morph that has a more rugged (almost prehistoric) appearance and patterns that can include stripes and spots. This article has some pics of Dunners so you can see the difference: http://www.carolinaclassicdragons.com/bearded-dragons/dunner-bearded-dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom