What a difference in Nona

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinsMom33

Hatchling Member
As I’ve said previously - I adopted Nona from a herpatologist that someone threatened to throw her in the garbage out back if he didn’t take her (dehydrated, malnourished, couldn’t move, mbd, you name it...) so I took her thinking I could at least make her comfortable. I work from home and figured- well, She needed a lot of care and I’m here - so ...
I got her at the beginning of August 2018 and now 5 months later .... she’s a real dragon ... I took pix of her progress with Kevin as a size comparison - just remember Kevin is 23inches long - do he’s pretty large ...
and her color totally changed ... she went from pale yellow citrus to orange sandfire to match Kevin ...
but with the same tiger stripes...
I think she’ll always be petite but that’s cool as long as she’s healthy
That’s my girl !!

102444-9905361440.jpg
102444-1041328703.jpg
102444-7365437788.jpg

KevinsMom33

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you! Seriously it was totally her will to live.
All I did was give her what she needed. Now she’s healthy and growing ....She was full of Pxx and vinegar today. She was running all over the place - was looking out the window.... looking forward to summer already.
Anyway ... I will never understand people that get an animal and then don’t care for it properly. It’s very sad.
Have a great New Years everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom