Would moving my bearded dragon's viv for a week be a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emiliebwolfe

Hello,
My bearded dragon Dexter is around 8 months now and she (I thought she was a guy at first but I'm pretty sur she's a girl) is a happy girl. I've had her since she was 2 months old so I'm pretty new at all of this. I'm going on vacation for a week and I won't be home, so I was thinking of bringing her to my boyfriend's place so he could take care of her. I was just wondering if it would be too much stress for her ? She's been a bit sluggish lately I think she's a bit in brumation she sleeps all day eats a bit less than usual but she gets active when I take her out. I just really don't want to stress her out or anything.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi Emilie, is it possible for your b.f. to just come over once a day to check on + feed him ? Even every other day would be fine for an 8 month old as long as you have reliable timers for the lights to come on + off. It's always best to leave them in the place they are used to. But if you have to take him there, that's fine too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom