Size of a 4 month old?

Status
Not open for further replies.
102023-8124919762.jpg
102023-2204119633.jpg
Hey everyone. Meet venom! My four month old little monster haha. I got him in October and he was no more than 4 and a half inches and the guy at let smart told me he might have been about a month old and it’s now almost January so he’s in between 3 and four months old. I personally think he’d be a little bigger than 4 inches after a month but I digress. Anyway he’s now 11 inches and I was just wondering if he looks okay and if he is Om a solid growth pattern based off what I’ve told you. I do not have a scale to measure his weight only his length with a tape measure. I plan on getting a scale soon though. If you guys could just let me know how he is looking and if he is a right size for his *assumed* age? Thank you!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi Joey, Venom looks very good + healthy . :) I hatched + raised a lot of these guys and quite a few actually hatch out at 4-4.5" . Venom may have been about 2-3 weeks when you got him and is an acceptable size for a 3-4 month old. Looks like you're taking good care of him. BTW, are you sure of the gender ? If not you can always post pics of his vent [ rear end ] with his tail arched high in the air. Think of a dog that's on high alert with tail straight up, pose him like that without lifting him up off the ground.

Joeygachetti1120

Original Poster
AHBD":262e81om said:
Hi Joey, Venom looks very good + healthy . :) I hatched + raised a lot of these guys and quite a few actually hatch out at 4-4.5" . Venom may have been about 2-3 weeks when you got him and is an acceptable size for a 3-4 month old. Looks like you're taking good care of him. BTW, are you sure of the gender ? If not you can always post pics of his vent [ rear end ] with his tail arched high in the air. Think of a dog that's on high alert with tail straight up, pose him like that without lifting him up off the ground.
Thank you very much! I appreciate the feedback! And yes I’m 100% positive about his gender at this point, it was hard to tell in the first couple months but over the past few weeks it’s become Visable, 2 vertical bumps at the base of his tail underneath. Venom is certainly a growing young man! Thank you once again. Best wishes to you and your dragons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom